Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who's next!? and what????

One thing I've found true, and a little scary, is that if I think about or talk about a long lost acquaintance, they show up. POOFFFF! There behind me in the line at the grocery store, at the gas station, the park, everywhere!

I'm the sort of person who believes that human interaction and paths crossing happens for a reason. I just can't figure out the reason. Maybe it's just as simple as the closing of open ended interactions with these people. So much of my life was changed abruptly between 14 an 25. And there is something about my personality that doesn't let go of ideas, memories, intentions.......

I feel like I'm here on the Central Coast for a reason bigger than just going to school. Not that school isn't big. It's huge for me. But it feels like the clouds will break and there will be this unnamed thing I've been working so hard for.

I want a husband and children and a home. I want this struggle of life not to be fought alone. But maybe those things won't come for me. Maybe there is something in this latest path I've chosen that will make me feel whole. I'm taking steps in the dark........ Hoping and trusting that there is light ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment